Thursday 18 February 2016

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair"

A half read book is a half-finished love affair—I am a real fan of these lines said by David Mitchell I believe that these are as relevant today as they were before and will be relevant in future too.
Personally for myself I feel it is really like parting with your girlfriend if I drop a book in the middle. No, it’s not as simple like, I browse online bookstores, buy books online and start reading the books as once and if I had to drop them in middle, I feel pained.
Of course, I browse the online bookstores, buy books online and keep it in my shelf, yes keep them not start them reading at once. But, if I start reading any one of the books and then have to drop them in the middle, I really feel pained. Though, it’s rare and seldom that I do that.
Ïts actually not possible, once the book grips you, to dump it aside and if I am able to do so without being pained, it means I should browse the online bookstores more carefully before I buy books online.
But nevertheless to say, books I feel are one of the best inventions of mankind and probably it was due to this invention that other inventions were possible.
Anyways keeping browsing online bookstores, and buy books online!
HAPPY READING!

1 comment:

  1. On the other hand, sometimes a book is so good you almost don't it to end...

    :)
    Cheers
    Seena
    travellers-compass.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete